Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bad Blogger Becca

I am sure that my lack of blogging has all of my 2 readers in a frenzy...sorry I have been MIA.

The summer use to be a relaxing time but honestly now that summer is coming to an end it seems things have slowed down a lot. This is weird for me because the end of August meant going back to school and back to the stress and panic attacks (I will not miss you)...

July was another hectic month. I was gone every weekend doing something wedding related. People think I am kidding...but no, I seriously had 3 weddings, bridal showers, and a bachelorette party. Literally every.single.weekend. But I loved it! I love watching two people I care about so deeply making that commitment to each other. I was very privileged this summer to be able to attend some of the weddings I did.

August has been a bit rough mostly because I'm slowly getting used to the whole full time job and same routine every single day thing. I'm use to spontaneous trips, late nights movies, on my own schedule kind of thing that same routines start to bug me but I guess its time I start being a grown up. Adam has started school so this past weekend we wanted to spend as much time together since we will not see each other till December :( But I am so proud of all the hard work he does. I do not know how he does it but he always gets good grades, works a lot of hours, does all his homework but still takes care of my needs and puts me first. I'm a very lucky girl!

September is in the midst which means we are closer to cooler weather, boots, jackets, scarves, and all the things in between.


Hopefully I will be better at blogging ;)

lovelovelove


1 of the many weddings we attended this month. Mr. and Mrs. Rosales :)

No comments:

Post a Comment