Sunday, July 25, 2010

With a heavy heart...

One of my dear friends father passed away last night of cancer. He was a light and joy to be around.

As I was playing on my computer my Itunes began to play a particular song that brought me to tears. I think this song describes perfectly what Heaven is going to be like. It reminds me that life on earth is so short. There are so many times that I am caught up in the little things that I forget what I am truly living for. The song reminded me that my friend's father is now rejoicing with the Lord in Heaven and he is no longer suffering.

One of my favorite lines in this song is:

"No weeping, no hurt or pain, no suffering YOU HOLD ME NOW"

Through all the suffering we encounter each and every day in this world there will be a day when all our fear is swept away and we are forever free.

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Just now saw this. Thank you for being part of everything. This is so true. God is good ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete