Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Living in a marshmellow world

Christmas season is my absolute favorite season of the whole year. I dream of white Christmas's, hot cocoa by the fire, being with love ones, and most importantly celebrating the true reason for this holiday.

Christmas time this year is a quite busy. We have a lot of things to celebrate. Adam's graduation and birthday, CHRISTMAS, and our 1 year anniversary. I may have overdone it on the gifts this year for him but I just can't help myself.

I decorated my house for Christmas a couple weeks ago and I am so happy with the results. I went for a "cottage" feel. A lot of my tree ornaments are felt or wood. I made ornaments out of yarn and a wreath out of felt. It was so much fun creating things that will be in our house for many years to come (hopefully).

Here are some pictures of the Rodriguez cottage :)








No comments:

Post a Comment