Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall!

September brings so much joy to my life for many reasons.

1) all my lovely fall clothes and boots start making it back into my life :)
2) all my lovely fall TV shows start back up.

Here are some of my must watch. I will narrow this down to my top five or this post might last forever.

First:
Glee


Second:
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia


Third:
30 Rock and The Office (we will count this as one since they are only 30 min a piece)


Fourth:
Modern Family


and Fifth:
Chuck


Good thing each of these shows do not conflict with each other or we would have a problem :)

lovelovelove

ps. I have at least 7 people that I know who have birthday's in September which is why I will make sure my babies are NOT born in September.

2 comments:

  1. Or March, too many of us March birthdays in the family already too ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 30 Rock, and Modern Family. Add Desperate Housewives to this list and you're SET! Love you!

    ReplyDelete